Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 23rd, 2014

never ever going to this doctor again. She doesn't let you ask any questions, quite rude. Not professional.

Dr. Bleesing Moore MISSED my child's Gluten Intolerance show details Dr. Bleesing Moore MISSED my child's Gluten Intolerance
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Blessing Moore didn't care enough about our daughter's health - she is running an allergy factory over there and missed a relatively simple diagnosis - we just found out nearly one year later that our daughter is Gluten intolerant. We were sent to Dr. Blesssing Moore by our Dr. here in Dallas, Texas. We were told she was very knowledgeable and would be a good clinician. We were told she would help our daughter. Dr. Blessing Moore was given a long list of our daughter's symptoms and records from previous testing. Yet she repeated some of the same testing that had been done several times. When we told her she didn't need to run certain tests and to look at the EXTENSIVE notes, she said it was "protocol" and she needed it for her own records - she had copies of all our daughters's testing from previous doctors. Dr. Blesssing Moore had the nerve to tell me last August to "leave Kaitlin alone" and stop looking for what was wrong. She kept saying "bless your heart" to me and she acted like I was crazy. She told me repeatedly that "nothing is wrong...". It is our opinion that Dr. Blessing Moore should LISTEN to her patients and go back to school for continuing education. Our daughter didn't need to suffer for another year. Gluten Intolerance is the root of all evils for our daughter and don't listen to Dr. Blessing Moore if your gut instinct tells you she might be wrong.

A caring, experienced dr. show details A caring, experienced dr.
by lisa b at Insider Pages on Oct 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Blessing-Moore is an experienced, caring physician who specializes in allergies and asthma. She spends a lot of time understanding the ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com