A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Brewer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brewer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Brewer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joann Brewer practice?
- Dr. Joann Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Brewer practices Pediatrics near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Brunswick Pediatricians.