A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Brewer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Brewer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brewer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joann Brewer practice?
Dr. Joann Brewer practices Pediatrics near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Brunswick Pediatricians.