Dr. Joann Burke DO Patient Reviews

October 13th, 2016
Bedside manner needs improvement

January 4th, 2014
satisfied
I have been with this practice a long time probably since inception. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Burke, Lynne Birney and the Staff. They literally saved my life when other Doctors let me down. My entire family is hapoy with this practice. St Lukes needs to work on billing which the onky issue I have ever had.

April 22nd, 2013
Wating.....
Dr. Burke is a great family physician. She takes time and is real in her approach to working with you. She has genuine concern and compassion. My biggest issue is that appointment run 45 mins to 1 hour late even at 8:15 in the morning. Staff do not communicate this with patients, call ahead or offer to reschedule. This has occurred with all 5 of my appointments at the office. Know this I would think how patients are scheduled would be changed or patients would be notified of this. Most people can not wait an hour or more waiting to be seen. If I ran my business in this manner I would be out of business and have dissatisfied customers. The time Dr. Burke takes is what makes her a great physician and why I stay. I blame St. Luke's for not accommodating a good physician and adjusting how they schedule know this is her style and practice.

August 24th, 2011
Breath of fresh air!

March 7th, 2011
Friendly and down to earth
Dr. Burke is friendly and down to earth. She is willing to spend the extra time with you and makes you feel as if your a friend instead of a patient. She also does not jump the gun on problems, nor does she procrastinate and let things go. As a nurse who deals with various physicians, I would definitely recommend her.

November 16th, 2010
Patient
I absolutely love the physicians at this group. However, I will not continue to seek care at this facility simply due to the offensive attitudes of the front desk staff. They are very humiliating and just rude, even to my small children. From phone calls, to check in to check out, I have never had a single pleasant experience with the office staff.

July 23rd, 2010
Doctor is one of the best around
Yes, it does take a bit to get into Dr. Burke, but when she is with you, you are all that matters to her. She takes her time to hear what your issues are. I believe she is one of the best in the area.

July 21st, 2010
I've been seeing Dr Burke for some time. But I'm affraid no longer. They have treated me several times for the same re accuring sinus infection / upper respitory problem, but never what is causing it or thinks its odd that it comes back every couple of weeks.

July 14th, 2015