A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Carson, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Carson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joann Carson practice?
Dr. Joann Carson practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Worcester Pediatricians.