A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Dervay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Dervay, Orthopaedics, Pain Management is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Dervay, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dervay graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Dervay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Ann W Dervay MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Dervay practice?
- Dr. Jo Dervay has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jo Dervay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Physiatrists.