Dr. Joann Dervay MD Patient Reviews

2.5

no change

November 16th, 2016
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
No bedside manner or compassion whatsoever. I have chronic pain from back surgeries including nerve pain. She lied about me in my record and basically accused me of selling or hoarding my pain meds. She's extremely unprofessional and rude and I definitely recommend you go elsewhere.

June 16th, 2016
She sucks as a "Dr"
I went to her for lower back pain, PCOS, knee bursitis and bad wrist problems. She took one look at me and said you're fat and that's why you have back problems. All you need to do is lose weight and excersice and you will be cured. For the PCOS she sad I should have my uterus and overies taken out because "you don't need them anymore anyway" (I'm 52) and said all I needed for the other stuff was Advil. Worst Dr ever!!!! I wouldn't let her treat my cats let alone people!!!!!

May 16th, 2016
Very Honest and Straightforward.

April 5th, 2016
She made it crystal clear that she had already made up her mind about myself and my condition before she ever met me! Never even looked at my paperwork or me until I made her angry enough to call the doctor that referred me and even then she just acted like a child whose mommy was making her do something she didn’t want to do!

December 14th, 2015
patient
I have had a triple fusion in my right foot along with other multiple leg and foot surgeries and now my left hip is going. I have been receiving Floroscoptic injections every 4 months because of the pain. I also have R.A and severe degenerative joint disease. I am 60 and don't like depending on medicine. I have always bounced back after surgeries and have never had to depend on pain mangement, but this time I needed the help. Dr. Durvey has given me my life back when I lost hope. She has taken her time to listen to me and cared for my needs. I have my dependency back since I can still work while under her care, so I can live a more productive life. I can not thank her enough for how she has improved my life.

August 21st, 2015
She was HORRIBLE!!!!worst Dr ever. Has no right to b called dr. Mean beyond belief. NEVER LISTENED TO ME !!! MADE HER OWN THINGS TO YELL YES I SAID YELL LIKE SCOLDING A CHILD!!!!!i wounded recommend her to a dog!!! What a HATEFUL UNCOMPASSIONATE LOW LIFE THAT DOESNT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO B CALLED A DR. The director of the company NEEDS TO READ HER REVIEWS N IF HE DOES N LETS IT B. HES JUST AS BAD!!!!!!

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Dervay
Saw her today for an EMG test. The needle portion of the test was extremely painful, I told her it was hurting, she told me to relax. I couldn't so she stopped the test all together. She is rude and has no bedside manner. Stay away from this doctor.

July 15th, 2015
First impressions are everything!
She was awful. pretty much called me a lier and told me I was just there for drugs. I am an 80 year old woman in chronic pain. It has been well documented in my files. This was my first appoint with Dr. Dervay and I don't ever want to see her again. This woman is truly horrid.

June 10th, 2014
Made many assumptions, minimalized the pain I was in, never asked me what happened in the accident to cause my pain, seemed annoyed and very rude, you should never treat someone in pain this way.

January 12th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Dervay is a caring, efficient, knowledgeable physician. I have been to her many times for pinpoint injections as well as epidurals for extreme back pain. She also recommends a very good physical therapist for further treatment. I never had any bad effects from her shots, whereas when I went to another pain specialist because she wasn't available, my legs were completely numb for an hour after the injection. Very scary! I would highly recommend Dr. Dervay to everyone who has a pain problem.

February 14th, 2011
I would never go back to see this Dr. She misdiagnoised me & I picked up a copy of my records from her to find she had written some horrible comments about me. She made rude comments to me & in my chart. I do not reccomend this so called Dr. to anyone. I had confirmed MRI results & she continued to state in my chart that she did not think I had this (Break of my Bone). She has horrible bedside manner, do not trust her with your medical treatment or your family members.The staff was fine overall. She is very rude & not concerned with patient care. She writes one thing in your chart & say something else. I have spoke with others that have seen Dr. Dervay as well that had nothing good to say about her. I spoke with patients in the waiting room that did not speak well of her either.