A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Dudley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Dudley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urogynecology and Gynecological Surgery treatment and prevention of osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann C Dudley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joann C. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Joann Dudley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joann Dudley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, VA and Low Moor, VA.
See Oconomowoc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.