A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Eufemia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Eufemia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eufemia graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Eufemia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Stratford Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Marie Eufemia MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joann M. Eufemia practice?
- Dr. Joann Eufemia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joann Eufemia practices Internal Medicine near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Internists.