A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Falkenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Falkenburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Falkenburg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenburg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkenburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Falkenburg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Falkenburg practice?
- Dr. Joann Falkenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joann Falkenburg practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.