A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Hensel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hensel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hensel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joann Hensel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Hensel practice?
Dr. Joann Hensel practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hensel, Dr. Hanna Hensel, Dr. Iva Hensel, Dr. Jackie Hensel, Dr. Jan Hensel, Dr. Jana Hensel, Dr. Janae Hensel, Dr. Jane Hensel