A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Hensel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Hensel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hensel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Hensel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hensel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Hensel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Hensel practice?
- Dr. Joann Hensel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joann Hensel practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.