A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Hensel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Hensel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Hensel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hensel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Hensel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Hensel practice?
- Dr. Joann Hensel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joann Hensel practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.