Dr. Joann Hensel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 4th, 2016
not user friendly
After waiting 1.5 hours, you will get to see her for 2 minutes. She does not interact with you, she only speaks to her tech assistant. She is condescending and lacks empathy.

August 19th, 2015
I have been to Eye Centers of Southeast Texas SEVERAL times. Each time the wait was at least 45 minutes to an hour. Once called back the staff was friendly but Dr. Hensel only showed up for enough time to look in my eyes, spout off a few big words to her assistant about what she saw, and then she was gone. Every time her solution to my eye troubles was "come back in 4 weeks- in the meantime no contacts and go buy some rewetting drops at Walgreens." This has been going on for about a 9 months now with no change in my eyes or no new solution from Dr. Hensel. After calling to reschedule an appointment and them telling me they will have to call me back to reschedule- they never did. Today I called yet again and was able to speak to a very rude African American woman who told me they are closed on Fridays and when I told her I would have to call her back when I was not driving she hung up on me. I will never be going back.