A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Child Development
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan