Dr. Joann Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joann Lin?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Joann Lin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Dr. Lin and her staff are very caring and helpful. She called on more than one occasion to make certain that my health was improving.

September 16th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring

I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin. She listened to my problem very patiently and fully. She carefully reviewed my previous blood results and discussed the results in detail.

September 9th, 2011

Quick and Easy

We took our child here for testing of allergies. The visit was quick and efficient. I love that we received printouts of the test results and a summary of the visit. Very helpful; wish more doctors provided that!

August 16th, 2011

I started going to Dr Lin two years ago. I can't say she has an accurate diagnosis since my allergies have NOT improved in my two years with her. I decided to start allergy shots after I consulted with her. We called my insurance and they verified 100% paid to recieve the allergy shots. We then decided to start the rush process where you do shots every hour to build you up to your maintanance level quicker. She said that they have to check your vitals everytime to make sure everything is going well. What she did not tell me was, she bills more for her nurse to come in check your pulse ox, breathe in the little plastic Peak Flow Meter. (around $10). She charged hundreds of extra $$'s to do it this way. Needless to say, My insurance paid in full for the shots, but not for the extra she decided to do. She is nice, but is definitely one of those doctors who chose this profession for it's income and not one who is just passionate about helping patients. I have changed Dr's but left with paying her out the hundreds of $'s that were not necessary. When I asked them about it they just told me if it was not paid in full they would send me to collections. Please just be cautious if you decide to use her.:(

August 10th, 2017