A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Nevyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Nevyas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevyas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nevyas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nevyas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joann Y. Nevyas practice?
Dr. Joann Nevyas practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.