A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Nevyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Nevyas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevyas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nevyas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Yaskin Nevyas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joann Y. Nevyas practice?
- Dr. Joann Nevyas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joann Nevyas practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.