Dr. Joann Okeefe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 10th, 2016
Greatest
Best doctor ever!!

July 11th, 2015
She was examining me and one of her children called and she left room to talk, came back 8 minutes later. Continued with exam and questions, one the other Drs. came to door to consult with her. She was gone over 10 minutes. No apology. Awful bedside manner. Then I get a bill from her charging me a hour visit. I did not see her for over 15 minutes. That is the time she was in the room with me.

May 11th, 2015
Excellent Experience!
Dr. O'Keefe saw me today as a new patient. She personally worked me into her already busy schedule which I was quite impressed about. I was greeted by nurse, Perkie! Her name fit her to a T! She was excellent and took great care of me. I felt like Dr O'Keefe took a thorough examination and really tried to find the root of my problem. She ordered several tests in the upcoming weeks and although I do not have any definitive diagnosis, I finally feel like I have found a doctor who truly listens to me and really wants to find out what is causing some of my symptoms!

February 26th, 2015
Very good doctor.
Hard to find good doctors. She is a good one.

January 21st, 2015
RUDE & STAFF LIES - AVOID THIS PLACE
STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND THEY LIED TO ME SO I CANCELED MY APPT

October 27th, 2014
MY DAUGHTER SAW DR. O'KEEFE FOR SEVERE GASTRIC DISTRESS. SHE REVIEWED PREVIOUSLY PERFORMED TESTS, PRESCRIBED AN ANTI-NAUSEA MEDICATION AND A REFLUX MEDICATION, AND ORDERED FURTHER DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. UPON COMPLETION OF THESE PROCEDURES, ALL OF WHICH WERE NEGATIVE, DR. O'KEEFE'S NURSE INFORMED MY DAUGHTER VIA TELEPHONE THAT ALL TESTS WERE NEGATIVE; THEREFORE, THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO FOR HER. THE NURSE SUGGESTED MY DAUGHTER GO TO THE CLEVELAND CLINIC, PROBABLY AN OUTSTANDING SUGGESTION AND A STEP THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE OUTSET. IT'S RATHER A PITY THAT DR. O'KEEFE SEES PATIENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE AS DIAGNOSTICS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN HER SKILL SET. THE IDEA OF A PATIENT BEING TERMINATED WITHOUT A FOLLOW-UP VISIT BY THE PHYSICIAN AFTER AN EXTENSIVE BATTERY OF TESTS IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO ME. MY DAUGHTER REMAINS IN DISTRESS; DR. O'KEEFE REMAINS--A DOCCTOR BUT CERTAINLY NOT A HEALER.

March 21st, 2014
inefficient,
Dr O'Keefe and her staff couldn't find their hineys in the dark with two hands and a flashlight! Rude, inefficient, disorganized, won't return phone calls, and unprofessional. Sadly, I believe she is knowlegable but I expect better treatment than what I have received from this office over the last few years.

March 3rd, 2014
Gluten Allergy
I have been a patient of Dr. O'Keefe's for 20 plus years. I have a gluten allergy and was very sick when I started there and thanks to her I am here today.

November 19th, 2013
I really think she is a very nice Dr. She is genuine and really cares! I would recommend to anyone!! She makes the experience a comfortable one which means a lot when your nervous.

October 1st, 2012
GOOD DR, GOOD OFFICE STAFF, EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WHEN HAVING PROCEDURES DONE

November 5th, 2011
she is not very nice nor is her office staff very rude!and her bed side manners not good could have been nicer and done more to made him better sooner then later!

January 12th, 2011
cancelled appointment
After waiting to see this doctor for three months they cancelled the appointment two days before I was supposed to go there. I asked them why it was cancelled and they said this is a private practice and we have the right to refuse anyone and that they would not see me.