Dr. Joann Pfundstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joann Pfundstein?

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr P tended to me after my trip to the Emergency room landed me in the H for two days of observation for a mysterious but debilitating ailment. During this time she (like everyone at Fairfax General) was very kind, engaged and helpful. After I was discharged, she went out of her way to expedite further testing and treatment by specialists.

Complete lack of quality care

Posted on June 6th, 2014

My mother was admitted to the ER at Inova Fairfax for severe high blood pressure and pain on the left side of her face. ER staff insisted that she be admitted overnight to be evaluated and assessed in the morning by Dr. Pfundstein. We were advised/reassured by multiple nursing staff and ER doctors that Dr. Pfundstein will evaluate my mother in the morning. My mother waited all morning without being seen. Dr. Pundstein saw her for less than five minutes in the afternoon to advise that she will discharge my mother and that she should follow up with her cardiologist and neurologist. There was no evaluation or assessment of my mother's condition whatsoever by Dr. Pfundstein at Inova Fairfax. Therefore, we have no diagnosis or understanding of chronic issues adversely affecting her health.

Posted on April 27th, 2017