Dr. Joann Pinkerton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joann Pinkerton?

Outstanding!

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Dr. Pinkerton is a great listener, provides knowledge and expertise when diagnosing, is caring, professional, and thoughtful. She works tirelessly to diagnose and get the patient the appropriate care. I would highly recommend her to any woman; I trust her judgment completely.

Kind, Attentive, Smart and Thorough Professional

Posted on July 24th, 2012

"Dr. Pink" and her staff are terrific with all the patients with whom I saw them interact. I have had only one visit in their clinic, but I am looking forward to having my GYN needs met there for the next 30 years or however long I have left! They are the best and met my expectations on every level. This has been true through all my experiences with UVA Health, by the way.

Posted on October 4th, 2017