A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Ray Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray Webster
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Ray Webster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray Webster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Marie Ray Webster MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joann M. Ray Webster practice?
- Dr. Joann Ray Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Ray Webster practices Ophthalmology near Saint Marys, GA.
See Saint Marys Ophthalmologists.