A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Ray Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray Webster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Ray Webster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray Webster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Marie Ray Webster MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joann M. Ray Webster practice?
- Dr. Joann Ray Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Ray Webster practices Ophthalmology near Saint Marys, GA.
See Saint Marys Ophthalmologists.