Dr. Joann Richichi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joann Richichi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017

My dr over 29 yrs never again

I had two cycles a month over a ydar went to dr get an ablation done but before procedure j r did a dialiation of the cervic I did read about it before online it differ from woman to woman well it is the most painful procedure ever had done dr didnt finish cause I all heard was this one a bleeder know had to have done again I begged dr jr to give me pan meds before procedure and said NO! I went again to amy taking mpain meds from a friend so I could endure the dialiation she took 3 samplesand I had my ablation done.no heavy cyle since just spotting.3 yrs later noe have breast cance er considering going to another gyn because I was dissatified with her not helping me a longtime patient whose had even both my children too.

August 27th, 2016

She was the worst ever! Told me I was loosing my baby and didn't even say sorry or offer comfort or guidance. Said it to me like she was ordering McDonald's from the drive through. Horrible doctor and person

February 22nd, 2016

If not for Dr. Richichi and her understanding of bio- identical hormones, I would have been on a slew of medications just trying to feel somewhat "normal". After three months, I feel like myself again and have Dr. Richichi to thank for that!!!

May 3rd, 2013

Beware

Dr Richichi is now in the business of doing hormone replacement therapy for both males and females. Not sure how she is as a gyn, but beware of her as an HRT doctor. She is pushing testostore implants on several points. Beware of implants as they are not reversable and you have to wait for them to expire for the side effects to go away. They also dont tell you the whole reality behind the implants. If you are researching options look towards the cream which is adjustable. The implants are not for 5-6 months. This is a cash cow for Richichi. Again, do your research and beware. They also are not helpful with billing your insurance company for these procuedures. Granted some dont allow for this procedure/medication, but mine did and Ms. Marie Hernandez, the billing manager is one arrogant individual that is not at all helpful. Good Luck!

April 27th, 2009

i have been to many obgyn docs over the years and Dr. Richichi is the one doctor that stands out as being the most caring and having the kindest bed side manner

June 15th, 2017