A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Rosenfeld MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Joann Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Rosenfeld practices Family Medicine near Odenton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Odenton Family Physicians.