Dr. Joann Salvemini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 7th, 2015
Worst Dr. I ever saw!
No bedside manners. Very condescending, arrogant, INCONSIDERATE, no respect for old age!!! Horrible people skills!!! Gave me half hour lecture (like a principal reprimands a fifth grader) about having cancelled an appointment, but NO treatment at all. Go and find a much better pebble on the beach! I myself did already.

April 17th, 2015
WORST DR EVER!!!! HORRIBLE people skills
WORST bedside manner!!! Condescending, arrogant, abrupt, INCONSIDERATE!!! Horrible people skills!!! Does NOT answer questions. STAY AWAY!!!! A tanning bed is better for your health than speaking with Dr. Joann Salvemini. WORST DR EVER!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2015
Dr. Salvemini is AWESOME!!
Not only have a I had the pleasure of having Dr. Salvemini as my Dermatologist, I've also worked with her as one of her Nurses and it has always been pleasurable! When my brother had a weird condition that kept getting worse, she was the Doctor who took care of it and stuck by us to figure out what the issue was and to treat it accordingly. Never will you find anyone as down to earth, knowledgeable or funny as Dr. Salvemini...or as we used to call her... " Dr. J"! I give her 5 stars all across the board!!

March 24th, 2015
an amazing doctor
excellent

November 19th, 2014
Patient
Best dermatologist ever. She actually takes time to speak to you instead of speaking at you. Appointments are on time and her staff is excellent. Would highly recommend her.

May 22nd, 2014
She is prompt and explains things with understandable knowledge. However, her bedside manner is very poor. She thinks because she is a doctor, she is higher than everyone who is not. She is condescending and when you ask too many questions, she shuts you up. She is interested in making you come back for check ups so she can make money off you. All that knowledge, but no heart.

April 16th, 2013
Patient
Dr Salvemini is a terrific doctor. I have been seeing her for years. I would recommend her if your are looking for a good dermatologist.

April 14th, 2013
Would never refer her to a friend or enemy
Dare I write something negative about the good doctor? Yes, she is prompt. Yes she explains things with understandable knowledge. No, her bedside manner, is poor. And if she cannot fix a blemish, she tells you to conceal it with make-up. Why didn't I think of that myself before spending my time and energy visiting with her!

April 6th, 2013
patient
Dr. Salvemini is a wonderful doctor .very professional and knowledgeable. follows up with a phone call always. wish all my doctors were as caring as she is.

March 30th, 2013
AMAZING DOCTOR. VERY PROFESSIONAL, INTELLIGENT, DEVOTED AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. WOULD DEFINITELY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2013
Love her, she's the BEST.... Knowledgeable...

March 26th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Salvemini was very pleasant. She put my mind at ease, really listening to my concerns. She is very knowledgable and answered all questions in a manner that I could understand, and not once did I feel that I was being rushed. My family has been patients of hers for several years and I continue to recommend friends. She is genuinely concerned about her patients.