A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JoAnn Tufariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tufariello
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Tufariello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. JoAnn Tufariello, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tufariello graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tufariello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JoAnn M Tufariello MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. JoAnn M. Tufariello practice?
- Dr. JoAnn Tufariello has 1 office location.
Dr. JoAnn Tufariello practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.