A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JoAnn Tufariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. JoAnn Tufariello, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tufariello graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tufariello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JoAnn M Tufariello MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. JoAnn M. Tufariello practice?
- Dr. JoAnn Tufariello has 3 office locations.
Dr. JoAnn Tufariello practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.