Dr. Joann Ann Ugenti MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joann Ugenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Ugenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugenti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ugenti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ugenti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Ugenti practice?
Dr. Joann Ugenti practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Hematologists.