A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Ugenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Ugenti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Ugenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugenti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ugenti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Ugenti MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Ugenti practice?
- Dr. Joann Ugenti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Ugenti practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.