Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joann Ugenti
Dr. Joann Ugenti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dix Hills, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ugenti is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Plainview Hospital. Dr. Ugenti has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Joann Ugenti has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joann Ugenti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dix Hills, NY.
Dr. Martin Podgainy
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Commack, NY 0.40 mi52
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Commack, NY 0.45 mi42
Dr. Philip Schulman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Commack, NY 0.45 mi43