A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Ugenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Ugenti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugenti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Ugenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugenti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ugenti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Ugenti MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Ugenti practice?
- Dr. Joann Ugenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Joann Ugenti practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.