A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Welch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Welch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Sampson Welch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joann S. Welch practice?
- Dr. Joann Welch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joann Welch practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.