Dr. Joanna Allison MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
The Best in Every Way
When my son was 18 months old, he had seen 2 pediatricians and suffered a terrible case of full body excema for over a year. The other pediatricians referred him to 2 other doctors (an allergist and a dermatologist), all of whom were unable to provide my son any relief. Another mother recommended Dr. Allison, and we met with her feeling completely desperate. From the moment she walked in the room, I was taken with her warmth, gentle nature and focused attention on every word I said. She gave care instructions I had not heard previously, and referred us to a pediatric dermatologist who literally had my son's severe skin condition under control in 2 weeks. I honestly can't imagine the agony of the itchy skin my son endured the first 18 months of his life. Recalling that period of his young life still makes me emotional. As a parent, I have learned the immeasurable value to having a pediatrician who is competent, kind, truly cares and listens. Dr. Allison is all those things and more, and I hope I never have to entrust the care of my son to another pediatrician. She is one of my family's greatest blessings.

June 24th, 2012
Treats my children like her own
I am so thankful that we found Dr. Allison. Not only does she give us the time we need to answer all of our questions, but she is very thorough in her assessment. I will give her credit for saving our son's life. Rather than treat an infection with antibiotics, further testing revealed cancer. I am happy to report that my son is over 6 years cancer free. Thank you so much Dr. Allison and fellow doctors.

August 27th, 2009
She is a wonderful doctor and im very happy my son is her patient! wonderful person!

November 25th, 2014