Overall Review

3.8

October 17th, 2014
Student
Very bad bedside manner and took very little interest in my alignment. She said she didn't know what was wrong and offer no suggestions on what to do. She was one of the worst doctors I've seen.

January 13th, 2014
figured out what no other specialist could
I have a multitude of medical issues. I went to see Dr. Badger for a special problem… she looked over my chart and asked why I have had so many surgeries and redo surgeries… She suggested I see the genetic department because she thought I might have a connective tissue problem… yep.. the geneticist thought that I indeed had a connective tissue problem. again, I was there for a different issue, but she was the only Dr, that picked up on the possibility that all my redo surgeries stemmed from a connective disorder. (Not even the surgeons picked up on my problem) I am very confident in her abilities. I trust her ability to diagnosis and treat, and her wonderful bedside manner) I am a nurse and can be pretty critical… I think you can do worse, but not better than Dr. Badger.

December 12th, 2011
As much as like Dr Badger's personality I can't say good things for her as a doctor. Although I have been diagnosed 4 years ago with genital condiloms and I multiple times told her that she insisted that she doesn't see any condiloms but only vaginal inflamation which she treated 1 month with cortisteriods. On my follow up I told her that the cream not only doesn't help but make make my skin even more painfull she insisted that I have to use the cream for 2 more months. After 3 months on the cream and even more pain than before I decide to consult with another doctor who listen to me and by using iodine solution diagnosed me with flat condilomas. It is true that there is no sigh of condilomas on the skin by looking it with bare eye but considering that Dr Badjer works at Stanford she should know that condilomas sometimes are not so visible. I am happy I found a doctor who to help me solve my problem but that deffinitely wasn't Dr Badjer and I will never do another app with her.

July 11th, 2011
Global Program Manager
Dr. Joanna Badger is the best MD I've ever had. Her diagnosis of my Dermatological condition was spot on. I'd seen several top notch Dermatologists in the country that were unable to treat my v challenging skin condition. I was recommended by my previous Dermatologist to see Dr. Badger. I've seen Dr. Badger now for the past 10 yrs. She is the most competent and MD I've been under the care of. I highly recommend Dr. Badger for the most challenging Dermatological conditions.