Dr. Joanna Barclay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 13 reviews

May 4th, 2016
Won't be returning
She spent about10 min with me. I didn't feel she has an understanding of my pain or condition. I left with no answers or discussion of treatment plan.Have test Schedule will see her again for results. Doubt I'll be continuing with. Looking for other Dr. Bad experience start to finish.

November 4th, 2015
Overwhelming HAPPY!
Dr. Barclay is my Angel here on earth! Eases my pain, what more could a person ask!

July 10th, 2015
Dr. Barclay helped me with my back pain. Now I can drive much better with my golf game.

June 24th, 2015
This doctor should not be allowed to practice medicine she was rude inconsiderate and had no intention of managing my pain. She smirked at me when I was emotionally upset she told me that I should "pull myself together" she kept on yelling at me saying "what do you want me to do for you!!???" You have three choices you make choice you make choice. I said I don't know I'm not the doctor you tell me. She had a terrible bedside manner no concern about my condition very very very rude. I wouldn't send a dying rat to this woman. Humongous waste of my time. Terrible human being

April 3rd, 2015
run don't walk away from this dr
Probably one of the rudest doctors or human beings I have ever met. She was no help and doesnt seem to understand or care about pain management which is her specialty. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see her. Don't waste your time. During the apt she was actually texting someone and not listening at all. She was rude to the staff in front of me and just shouldn't be a doctor.

March 15th, 2015
Cared more about me quitting smoking than the pain im in.

July 26th, 2014
Poor bedside manner
Dr Barclay was the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever seen.I was referred to her by my Primary care Doctor for my constant pain. She came into the exam room and pointed her finger in my face and scremed"Why are you here I cannot help you" I was caught off guard by her rudeness She screamed @ her staff in front of patients. If she is not happy being a doctor maybe she shouldn't be one I would never recommend her or ever see her again. I feel sorry for her staff.

July 15th, 2014
Rude, Inconsiderate, & Nasty
Dr. Barclay is rude, inconsiderate, and nasty. This so called "doctor" should not be helping anyone because she does not care about patients. I was referred to Dr. Barclay by another doctor and she told me TO MY FACE that I was a burden to the medical field. Her staff did not collect the proper paperwork for my appointment so I was yelled by Dr. Barclay. After my appointment with this women she continued to bad mouth me in front of her staff AND waiting area saying that she would not treat me. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see her. I have a RA and it is very painful. She didn't care. She should look into a new field.

May 18th, 2014
She deserves a 0 not even a 1 star dr!
She wrote that my poor grandmother was just looking for drugs in her file. Mayo Clinic told us this. ..they also questioned why she gave the treatment she did. When we told her we were going to Mayo she actually said. .. they don't treat back pain...we were there for a nerve that was trapped by collapsed vertebrae...A bit more than just back pain. What a terrible dr. .mayo operated and basically fixed my sweet grandmother. I hate to think of what would have happened had we kept allowing Dr. Barclay to mess around. Horrible bedside manner and forgot to tell a diabetic very serious instructions after procedures. She never returned several calls and claimed she never got them...too bad we had confirmation from her nursing staff that she received the messages. Don't waste your time...find a real caring dr that doesn't text on her cell during her 5 minute visit with you.

April 26th, 2013
Not caring whatsoever.
I would not recommend this Doctor. She is, to be simply put, extremely rude, and makes herself seem like a very uncaring person. I was a translator for my mother who does not speak English, only Spanish. I'm not sure whether she really hated the fact that she had to wait for me to translate, or if she is just geniunenly rude, my guess would have to be both. My mother had pain right after an injection she had gotten from this doctor, and when I asked her about this she looked at me like I was crazy or stupid. She said "I don't know about this, she told me her left, so don't ask me." What kind of a response is that? She made me feel extremely stupid for asking a couple of questions, and made me feel extremely rushed. Get another doctor, she is not gentle nor caring in any way whatsoever.

June 27th, 2012
Find another Doctor
She is very rude. Her bedside manor is atrocious.She should not be a doctor.

December 2nd, 2011
Find Someone Else if you are in real pain!
I am not sure Dr. Barclay has a caring bone in her body! She is rude and was even texting several times during my apts! She doesn't seem to know what real pain is and has no concept of what a patient is going through. She is so cold and it doesn't look ike th eoffice is put together very well. Test resuts are lost even after confirming they recieved them. Calls are not returned and never documented. The nurses are great but she is as cold as ice! If you are in serious pain go elsewhere. She is in the wong field!