A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Kensington Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Danni Bell MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna D. Bell practice?
- Dr. Joanna Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Bell practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.