A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Kolodney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Kolodney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Kolodney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kolodney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Amy Kolodney MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna A. Kolodney practice?
- Dr. Joanna Kolodney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Kolodney practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Oncologists.