A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Betancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Betancourt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betancourt graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Betancourt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna E Betancourt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Betancourt practice?
- Dr. Joanna Betancourt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Betancourt practices Pediatrics near Algonquin, IL.
See Algonquin Pediatricians.