A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Betancourt is Excellent. Dr. Betancourt has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Betancourt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Betancourt graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Betancourt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Betancourt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Betancourt practice?
Dr. Joanna Betancourt practices Pediatrics near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Algonquin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Betancourt, Dr. Janessa Betancourt, Dr. Hanna Betancourt, Dr. Jackie Betancourt, Dr. Janine Betancourt, Dr. Janice Betancourt, Dr. Janina Betancourt, Dr. Shawnda Betancourt