A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Bird, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bird has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Marie Bird MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Bird practice?
- Dr. Joanna Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Bird practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Green Village, NJ.
See Green Village Psychiatrists and Green Village Child Psychiatrists.