Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna Bird
Dr. Joanna Bird, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Village, NJ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Bird is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanna Bird has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Joanna Bird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Village, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Bryan Fennelly
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Madison, NJ 0.21 mi27
Dr. Ronald Rae Suarez
Green Village, NJ 0.81 mi15