A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Blackburn, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Blackburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Sarah Blackburn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna S. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Joanna Blackburn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Blackburn practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and New Lenox, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.