Dr. Joanna Borowicz MD Patient Reviews

4.9

August 9th, 2016
Best dr ever had

January 25th, 2016
Dr Borowicz- you can't go wrong!!
Dr Borowicz is the best! Her nurse Angie is also excellent. They genuinely care and will go the extra mile to get you healthy! I've been a patient for over 1o years and moved both my kids to her as soon as they turned 16. She's amazing.

November 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr Borowicz for over 10 years now and when my daughters were old enough, I transitioned them both to her as well. She is a wonderful, thorough, caring doctor who spends as much time as needed with a patient to make sure you understand and are comfortable with what she's saying.

October 13th, 2015
Transition
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Borowicz. I waited for over an hour to see her. I waited because I knew they were under a new company "DuPage Medical". Their transition is not easy for them. Learning new protocals and taking on new patients. The girls in the front were being yelled at and people were down right rude to them. I'm sorry, but that's not necessary. They are under stress and a little common courtesy would go a long way. When I finally got to see the Dr. I was very pleased with her and her nurse Angie. Both were very professional and trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I will be going back to her as I really liked her.

June 4th, 2013
a "five star" DR.
I have been going to Dr. Borowicz for approx 3 yrs. now. I will not change doctors again! At 70 yrs. old, I no longer dread going for my Dr. visits. She remembers you, she chats and laughs with you. She is a good listener. Eventhough she speaks with a slight accent, Dr. Johanna explains things extremely well with outstanding command of the English language. A sweet sincere person with personality plus. If there was 5 stars, I would give her all five. Dr. Joanna enjoys her job.

March 8th, 2012
Great Dr
Great Dr. with an awesome bed side manner