A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Louise Burke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna L. Burke practice?
- Dr. Joanna Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.