A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Caban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Caban, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from Medical Academy,Bialystok,Poland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Edyta Caban MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Caban practice?
- Dr. Joanna Caban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Caban practices Psychiatry near Round Lake Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Waukegan, IL.