A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muller-Carioba
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muller-Carioba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller-Carioba graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Muller-Carioba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba practice?
- Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians.