A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller-Carioba graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Muller-Carioba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba practice?
- Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Muller-Carioba practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians.