A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J J:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J J, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. J graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. J has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J J J MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. J J. J practice?
- Dr. J J has 4 office locations.
Dr. J J practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.