A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna English is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. English has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Louise English FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joanna L. English practice?
- Dr. Joanna English has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna English practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.