A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna English is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. English Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. English has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Louise English FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joanna L. English practice?
- Dr. Joanna English has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna English practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Wright, KY and Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.