A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Failor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Failor graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Failor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna L Failor DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna L. Failor practice?
- Dr. Joanna Failor has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Failor practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Hospitalists and Columbus Internists.