A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fisher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna M Fisher MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Joanna Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Ophthalmologists.