A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Fisher practice?
Dr. Joanna Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Ophthalmologists.