A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Galezowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Galezowska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galezowska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Galezowska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna E Galezowska DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Galezowska practice?
- Dr. Joanna Galezowska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Galezowska practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.