A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Galezowska is Good. Dr. Galezowska has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Galezowska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galezowska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galezowska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Galezowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Galezowska practice?
Dr. Joanna Galezowska practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Galezowska, Dr. Hanna Galezowska, Dr. Iva Galezowska, Dr. Jackie Galezowska, Dr. Jan Galezowska, Dr. Jana Galezowska, Dr. Janae Galezowska, Dr. Jane Galezowska