A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Horwitz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Chicago Med Sch at Rosalin Franklin Univ of Med & Sci, North Chicago, I.
Dr. Horwitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna E Horwitz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Joanna Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Horwitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.