A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Ralston Johnson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanna R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Joanna Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.