A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Ralston Johnson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanna R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Joanna Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.