A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna R. Johnson practice?
Dr. Joanna Johnson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Phila, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Allergists, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.