Dr. Joanna Kluch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Kluch?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Kluch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017

Great Caring Doctor!

I have been going to Dr Kluch for over 7 years now and have been completely happy with her professionalism. She took the time to listen to me and found solutions to my problems that other doctors had disregarded. She is an outstanding doctor, has great bedside manner and would recommend her to everyone I know.

February 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr Kluch for over 5 years now and have been completely happy with her professionalism. She took the time to listen to me and found solutions to my problems that other doctors had disregarded. She is an outstanding doctor, has great bedside manner and would recommend her to everyone I know. Having recently been admitted to the hospital, she is always able to answers all my questions and is very patient with my lack of medical knowledge. She was able to find my wife’s lung cancer before it spread and my wife is now cancer free. She also helped us quit smoking which wasn’t easy but now we can breathe easy. The only issue I have is with Mercy and its terrible policies, such as scheduling. St John’s was much better.

August 1st, 2013

Wonderful General Practictioner

First doctor I can't recommend enough. She has a great personality and really listens to what I have to say. Plus as an extra bonus she does full physicals for women which include the "well woman exam" so you only have to see one doctor, saving time and money. So happy I found her.

May 1st, 2013

Personable but not a good doctor.

I lost my doctor and was told that Dr. Kluch was a good doctor and well respected by her patients. I don't know who they had been going to put I found this not to be the case. It was determined that I needed surgery. Dr. Kluch and her staff were to make an appointment for me with the surgeon. It has been over a month and I have not received any information concerning an appointment. Dr. Kluch will not respond to my e-mails and her staff will not return my calls. Thank God it was not life threatening. In short, I am in search of another doctor and hope to be able to schedule an appointment with a surgeon without a referral. I suggest you go to Dr. Kluch if you have a cold or a cut. Nothing more serious.

July 21st, 2016