A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Knobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Knobler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knobler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knobler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Knobler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobler graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Knobler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Gabin Knobler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanna G. Knobler practice?
- Dr. Joanna Knobler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Knobler practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.