A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Knobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Knobler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Knobler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobler graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Knobler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Gabin Knobler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanna G. Knobler practice?
- Dr. Joanna Knobler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Knobler practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.