Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna Maack
Dr. Joanna Maack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Woodland Hills, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Maack is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center - Selma, Huntington Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanna Maack has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Joanna Maack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Ridgely Muller
Pasadena, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Kevin Chu
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Adult Care, Residency
Pasadena, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Marisa Fernandez
Pasadena, CA 0 mi3