Overall Review

3.9

July 29th, 2016
She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. When I say, "one more thing" and I actually have 2 or 3 "one more things" to ask about, she never hurries me. She always makes sure I understand, and has never complained. Her knowledge of medicine is superb. The staff is courteous and helpful. Thank You Dr. Meshreky.

July 15th, 2016
Absolutely the best.

April 7th, 2015
I wouldn't even give them 1 star but I have to just to leave a review. We were working with Jennifer the nurses assistant but by her mannerisms and attitude you would think she was a neurologist. She gave out false information to the patient in the hopes that it would push the client to just drop the issue and blame the carrier. When in truth their office did not do their part of the job by sending in the pre-authorization to the carrier for approval of the medication. Besides her attitude, signing dramatically, and her hanging up on the patient and us, her blatant lie to cover their laziness is the worst part. If you cant trust your medical doctor and their staff, who can you trust? I would suggest no one use this office. And if the doctor reads this, I would seriously consider letting Jessica go or at least teaching her what customer service is especially in the medical field where peoples health is at stake.

April 2nd, 2015
Disappointment in overall medical provision.
Dr. Joanna Meshreky, although being a caring person, has no business being a competent doctor treating patients. I had been a patient with her for over 10 years with the hope of some sort of relief. With all of my medical issues, it took a rheumatologist to guide her as to what the medical issues was with me, and still she failed to follow through with her medical/fiduciary duties. It's very disappointing that I must start over and really research for a doctor who actually knows what they are doing. Not to mention their office staff, in that this facility is quite small, conducts themselves in a manner as though they are bigger and more substantial than what they are and capable of. Go there if you wanted to be treated like a number and not a person with medical concerns.