Dr. Joanna Nawroski-Wozniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Nawroski-Wozniak?

September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Nawroski-Wozniak is has several years of practice and is a very personable and great doctor. My family and I have been seeing her for the last 11 years and highly recommend her to anyone out there.

September 19th, 2010

good clinic

i was very stisfied with my visit in the clinic.doctorwas very helpfull and proffesional and good nursing stuff.i higly recommend this clinic Y.C.

August 18th, 2009

SHE USE TO BE A GOOD DR. I STARTED GOING TO SEE JOANNA 14YRS AGO MY GRANDMA RECOMENNED ME NOW SHE HAS LACKED ON HER PROFESSIONALISM WHEN I GO SEE A DR. IM COMING IN CAUSE I DON'T FEEL GOOD N I WANT TO BE CHECKED OUT NOT JUST GIVE ME MY PRESCRIPTIONS OR A PAIN SHOT N SEND ME ON MY WAY FIND OUT WHY I FEEL THIS WAY FOR EXAMPLE I WENT TO SEE DR.JOANNA ONE TIME I FELT LIKE I WAS DYING IN BAD PAIN N FEELIN MISERABLE N ALL SHE DID WAS GIVE ME A SHOT FOR THE PAIN LATER THAT DAY I WINDED UP AT THE EMERGENCY N THEY TOLD ME I HAD BACTERIA IN MY BLOOD.THEY DID'NT HAVE MY NUMBER SO THEY CALLED MY DR. TO SEE IF SHE CAN GET A HOLD OF ME TO TELL ME TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL.IF SHE WOULDN'T OVER BOOK HER SELF WITH THE PEOPLE FROM HER COUNTRY R JUST LET HER PEOPLE WALK IN N SHE COMES OUT N TALKS TO THEM N HANDS THEM THERE PRESCRIPTIONZ N THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL US SHE AINT GOT TIME.I'M PRETTY SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE R LEAVING HER BUT SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT

November 29th, 2008