A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Osuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Osuga, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuga graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Osuga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Mari Osuga MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Osuga practice?
- Dr. Joanna Osuga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Osuga practices Emergency Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Emergency Physicians.