Dr. Joanna Paolilli Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Paolilli?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2011

I had been seeing one of her other associates at this location in Merrimac NH and he left the practice for personal reasons and she was one of the doctors Icould choose from and I am so very glad I did. I have had some Gynecological issues recently and she is by far made this process more bearable. She has answered all my questions with accurate info,spent time with me on thephone and in the office to address all my concerns.She used charts to show the procedures she was and will be doing. She really cares about her patiences and it shows in her care she delivers. I would say she is a true assett to the practice and I am very pleased to call her my doctor.

Posted on October 30th, 2017